Draft: Standalone Blueprint template project
Serve a base to create standalone blueprint project (outside blueprints layer). This project should be minimal and then can forked for downstream.
Product designer might start from a template to build some Oniro based products.
It should contain distro conf, image files and also an extra meta-layer for custom packages (if needed).
The main benefit is to keep this project simplest as possible to avoid distraction of developers with oniro files.
Extra script can be used to update name of blueprint if desired (default name could be custom-oniro-blueprint)
Manifest file could be also part of the project too, that could depends on onrio manifest fragments.
Out of Scope
No feature expected, just the base
Project should be able to be cloned and build user side without too much tweaking
- clone the template project
- README should list minimal instructions or link to oniro docs
- optionally: run configuration script:
- to update blueprint's name (and other parms if needed)
- create a default recipe for blueprint's application (ie: hello world)
- optionally: Add extra layers (BSPs)
- configuration script is removed, README updated
- git project is renamed (to be hosted outside oniro)
- pull oniro code base (or just manifests fragments) TBD
- build blueprint image (should be with new name)